Next club meeting:
- July Club Meeting, Picnic, & Tour to Cle Elum – Saturday, July 16th at The Doyle’s home at noon. This will be a potluck with hamburgers, hot dogs, & beverages provided. Please bring a salad or side dish. Please bring folding chairs, if possible. Meet at the Chevron gas station, Exit 26 on Highway 82/97 north of Yakima, at 11:00 to caravan. Please RSVP to Liz Doyle at 509-656-2295 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: this is both Jerry Gieseke’s and John Huffman’s Birthdays.
- Proceed West on I-90 to Exit 78 Golf Course Rd & turn LEFT (south) onto Golf Course Rd at the bottom of the exit ramp
- In about ¼ mile, turn RIGHT (west) on NELSON SIDING
- In about 2 miles, turn LEFT on STORIE LANE (south)
- In about 1/8 mile, turn LEFT onto driveway for addresses 350, 400, & 450 (3 Mail Boxes on Red wood stand)
- RIGHT on second driveway/Green Gate – 450 Storie Lane (509-656-2295)
Bickleton Car Show. Saturday 9-3-2016 9:AM – 4:00 PM
Central Washington Studebaker Drivers Club was founded in 1972. Interest in the club waned and the club was inactive for several years. In 2002, the club was restarted and presently has about 25 memberships. We meet monthly on the third Saturday at Bon Vino’s Cafe in Sunnyside, Washington or other designated locations. From time to time we have our monthly meeting at a scheduled event in central Washington. The newsletter lists these places and times.
Hosting provided by: